How to earn money from twitter
1. How to earn money from twitter Create a Twitter account Twitter is free to use, but if you want to make money off of it, you need to create a Twitter account. You can do this at any time, but I recommend doing it before you start making money. If you wait until after you have started making money, you might find yourself spending more time trying to make money than actually earning money.
2. Follow people who follow you If someone follows you, they will receive updates about your tweets. These updates could be anything from pictures of your cat to links to articles you wrote. When you follow someone, they will notice that you tweeted something and may follow you back.
3. Retweet things others tweet When you retweet something, you are telling everyone else that you liked what was said. When you retweet, you are saying “I think this is interesting” or “This is good information.” People who retweet you will notice that you did so and may follow you back if they like what you say.
4. Get followers You can get followers by tweeting regularly and having interesting content. As long as you keep following people and retweeting them, you should gain followers.
5. Make friends The best way to make friends is to help people out. Help people out by retweeting their posts, liking their posts, commenting on their posts, etc. If you do this consistently, you will build a relationship with these people and eventually become friends.
6. Earn money there are numerous ways of bringing in cash on Twitter. One way is to sell promoting space on your profile. Another way is to promote products and services on your timeline. Some apps allow you to make money just by using Twitter.