How to Earn Money from Video Editing
1. How To Earn Money From Video Editing? Video editing is a great way to make some extra cash. You needn’t bother with any extraordinary abilities or experience to begin bringing in cash today. If you have a computer, DSLR camera, smartphone, and basic knowledge about computers, then you’re ready to get started!
2. What’s Needed To Start Making Money? You’ll need a good internet connection, a fast PC or Mac, a webcam, a microphone, software, and a creative mind.
3. Software Software includes Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018, Adobe After Effects CC 2018, Adobe Audition CC 2018, DaVinci Resolve 14.0.1, and Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended.
4. Creative Mind Creativity is something that comes naturally to many people, while others may need to work at it longer to develop their creativity. Either way, if you have a creative mind, then you know how to edit videos.
5. Camera A camera is a must-have tool for anyone who wants to make money from video editing. A DSLR camera is recommended for beginners, although a smartphone camera can do the job just fine.
6. Microphone If you want to record audio while you edit videos, you’ll need a microphone. There are several types of microphones out there, including USB, Bluetooth, and wired ones.
7. Internet Connection To upload your edited videos online, you’ll need a stable internet connection. Make sure you have enough bandwidth before starting your first project.